Friday 29 July 2011

My Babyliss beliss hot air styler

Model- Babyliss BE liss ioniceramic 800 hair dryer 

I have had this a few years now, i originally bought the larger version which is shaped like a hairdryer which is specifically for longer length hair but I found it to big and chunky to use and I kept hitting myself on the head with it so I gave it to my sister (who has even longer hair )
and I bought the model for shorter hair which is the one that I am reviewing now 
It is light, easy to handle, and great to use in my thick, long curly hair
you can adjust the end styler and make it a really tight setting so that it can straighten your hair but I dont like the pull on my hair and my hair getting caught in the comb bit so I leave it on a medium setting 
which is Ok since I always go over my hair with my GHDs 

This hair dryer is easy to handle if you always do your own hair like me 
I have been let down by hair dressers so many times that I now even cut my own hair 
The hair dryer has a filter on the back end 
and also has a swivel cord just like the one on my GHD's so I dont tangle and strangle myself with my own hair dryer 

I really like and trust baby liss hair tools 

I think they produced the first retailed hair straightener with the steam attachment which was my first ever hair tool ! 



I thought Id put in a picture of the long hair version in also since this review also covers the be liss 1700w which also comes with a changeable diffuser attachment 




Which hair dryer do you have ?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment